Board of Supervisors
Bid for Grass Maintenance
Listed below are the locations that Montgomery County is in need of grass maintenance (cutting, weed-eating, edging, and removal of debris from sidewalks). Bids will be per cutting every 10-14 days. Bids will be received until March 27, 2020 at 5:00 o’clock P.M. If you would like to bid on these locations as a whole, you can do so by submitting a sealed bid to the Chancery Clerk’s office in Winona, MS. All bids will be opened at the Recessed March 31, 2020 meeting of the Montgomery County Board of Supervisors in the Board Room located at 614 Summit St. in Winona, MS. The Board of Supervisors reserves the right to reject any or all bids!!!!
1. Health Department – Alberta Drive
2. Department of Human Services – Alberta Drive
3. Justice Court – Alberta Drive
4. Life Help – Alberta Drive
5. Coliseum – Jimmy Gant Drive
6. Emergency Operations – Liberty Street
All locations listed will ONLY be bid as a group! Bids will not be accepted for individual locations!
Ryan Wood, Clerk of the Board